Hi Sebnem, Nice to know you have created a new blog for your class. Does the class work with it well? I tried to see it but it did not open. Is there any problem with it, or it has to do with access restriction? Best D. Garri
Hi Garri, I think you mean the Nicenet online class.Yes it is available only to class members, but if you're interested, mail me please and I'll give you the class key. Best Sebnem
Hi Sebnem,
ReplyDeleteNice to know you have created a new blog for your class. Does the class work with it well? I tried to see it but it did not open. Is there any problem with it, or it has to do with access restriction?
Best
D. Garri
Hi Garri,
ReplyDeleteI think you mean the Nicenet online class.Yes it is available only to class members, but if you're interested, mail me please and I'll give you the class key.
Best
Sebnem