Tuesday, November 1, 2011

About Week 5



Last week was full of various gains again. the discussion topic "Alternative Assessment" was my favorite as it was my reasearch topic for the master's thesis. So , I could find several opportunities to polish my background knowledge and of course added a lot new perspectives thanks to the contribution of my colleagues and hot Nicenet discussions.
The pearl of last week's though was preparing a webquest for me. I had heard a lot about them, tried to use a few but not created one by myself before. I like the principles behind this tool a lot. Promoting research, creating a fictional environment, developing student autonomy, changing the face of research in general, which is associated with usually tiresome surfing among the resources and producing a typical paper only. Even though much of the work was done by Zunal.com webquest template , and it is still like a draft, I felt very proud of the outcome :)


No comments:

Post a Comment